Things to talk about with your Crush:
You've finally come across a person who increases your heartbeat and you just want to go them and talk? Someone who can be near you or far away, you just need to have attractive and proper conversational skills to impress them in the first go. Begin your conversation with praise, a strong statement or a pick-up line. The First Impressions should be the best ones, right? Cause you must know First Impressions are the Last Impressions! Do not worry! We are here with some amazing topics and ideas to talk to your crush without hesitation and second thoughts! So what are you waiting for? Impress him/her, with these things after which they do not have anything on their mind besides you!
How to talk to your Crush:
Have these points in your mind before you start talking to your crush:
- Your first line/statement should portray your personality.
- Be straightforward and honest with what you're saying about yourself, sound creative, and full of zeal.
- Do not start with praising yourself more than what the other would like to hear.
- Start with praising/complimenting the person or use some sweet pick-ups. (Caution: Do not try lame and creepy pick-up lines!)
- You can also strike a conversation, with a topic that you find similar in your both's profiles. (That will make the conversation interesting and long)
- If you're talking on chat, be more expressive and enthusiastic, cause the other person doesn't know your tone or expressions.
- Do not sound boring and desperate at the start. Keep the conversation light-hearted and pleasant.
- Do not judge yourself or the other based on the first chat, you can always give it a second chance.
Conversation Starters with your Crush:
- Talk about her, what she's doing, what is she up to?
- What is the most amazing memory she has from her past?
- Does she like going out? If yes, ask her favorite go-to places.
- Ask her out directly. Don't waste much time, cause She's a catch!
- Ask about her childhood. Where is she from? Where did she grow up?
- When was the last in a relationship? Or maybe Is? (Let's hope so not!)
- If you are out of topics, let her come up with something. (Told you, Don't act too desperate)
- As her favorites:
- Hobbies and
- Other things which matter
- Talk about you two. Ask her if she likes you and why did she starting talking to you in the first place.
- Play games like (To make your conversation interesting, and this will also lead you both to know each other better!)
- Truth and Dare
- Never Have I Ever
- Choose Between the Two
- Situational games
Late Night Conversation with your Crush:
- Have deep conversations and you can ask questions about her personal life or maybe tell about yours. Questions:
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- Do you like being vague about things or straightforward?
- What are you planning for your future? (Regarding dating and relationships)
- Where do you like being kissed the most?
- What's your biggest fear?
- Have you ever been into a Friends With Benefits or Casual Relationship?
- Do you think we have a future? (If things are going smooth, for a while)
- What's your pet peeve?
- Have you ever been on a blind date in some weird place?
- What according to you is the most beautiful moment of your life?
How to Start a Conversation with your Crush over Whatsapp:
- You can go with the same questions as told, but with more exaggeration and the use of emojis to portray your emotions.
- Using correct emoticons is really important.
- You can play games, which are mentioned above to create a pleasant atmosphere.
- Be humorous, make your crush laugh and give them your attention.
- Reply with enthusiasm.
- Listen carefully and elaborate on your thoughts.
- Talk at least once or twice a day.
- Move forward from texts to call to meet, at a slow and generous pace.
These are the ways you can talk to your crush and create magic. Your crush would start feeling the same for you if you continue amazing them with such statements, questions, and ideas to conversate. Just ask him/her out and try your chances until it's too late!
Things To Talk About With Your Crush
How to Compliment a Girl
How to Compliment a Guy